1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT: WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA?
The Data Controller is the person who decides the use that is given to the data you provide and guarantees the correct compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, it is that person to whom you can go at any time to resolve any doubts that may arise and to exercise your rights.
Next, the identification and contact data of the Person Responsible for Treatment in HIJOS DE SALVADOR LÓPEZ, S.L .:
Owner: ALICIA LÓPEZ SÁNCHEZ
NIF .: 11784167-W
Registered Office: AVDA. CONSTITUCIÓN, 4 – 10430 – CUACOS DE YUSTE – CÁCERES
2. CATEGORIES OF DATA TREATED: WHAT KIND OF DATA ARE WE TREATED?
We can treat the following categories of personal data.
❖ Identification data.
❖ Academic and professional data.
❖ Economic, financial, banking data.
3. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING: WHAT WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
HIJOS DE SALVADOR LÓPEZ, S.L. will process your personal data, manually and / or automatically, for the following purposes:
– CONTRACTING OF PRODUCTS AND / OR SERVICES
– COMMERCIAL INFORMATION REFERRAL
– JOB APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
– COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
In addition, the purpose of data processing is to offer by HIJOS DE SALVADOR LÓPEZ, S.L. more personalized services and adjusted to your needs.
4. LEGITIMATION: WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by HIJOS DE SALVADOR LÓPEZ, S.L. It is found in (Article 6 General Data Protection Regulation):
✓ Consent of the interested party for the specific treatment of their personal data, requested for the specific case.
✓ The execution of the contract.
✓ Legitimate interest under current regulations.
✓ Legal obligations.
5. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: TO WHOM CAN WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
The recipients of the data you provide will be the following:
– The State Security Forces and Bodies and, in general, any competent authority, when established by law.
6. TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS: WILL WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
HIJOS DE SALVADOR LÓPEZ, S.L. You do not intend to transfer any of your data to third countries or international organizations of any kind.
7. DURATION: HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
HIJOS DE SALVADOR LÓPEZ, S.L. will process your personal data for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, HIJOS DE SALVADOR LÓPEZ, S.L. will keep the information blocked the legally established deadlines for any action that may result from the treatment.
8. YOUR RIGHTS: What rights do you have?
You can send us a letter to the company’s address: AVDA. CONSTITUCIÓN, 4 – 10430 – CUACOS DE YUSTE – CÁCERES or an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through the contact telephone number: 927172057 to exercise the following rights:
– Right of access: you have the right to HIJOS DE SALVADOR LÓPEZ, S.L. Confirm whether or not your personal data are being processed and, where appropriate, request access to them and certain information about the treatment (purposes, categories of data processed and recipients, etc.).
– Right of rectification: you have the right to demand the correction of inaccurate data.
– Right of deletion (right to be forgotten): right to request that your data be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, withdraw your original consent, object to the given treatment of the data or have been used illegally.
– Right to limit the processing: you may request that the processing of your personal data be limited, these being only treated for the exercise or defense of claims, in certain circumstances, for example, in the event that you challenge the accuracy of your data, while verifying their fidelity.
– Right to data portability: you have the right to receive personal data in a structured format, in a clear and precise manner and to transmit them to other Data Controllers without the person responsible for providing them with them preventing it, in the assumptions provided by law.
– Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data, at any time, for particular reasons. In the same way you can object to your data being used for profiling.
– Right not to be subject to automated decisions: Finally, you can refuse to be subject to a decision based solely on the processing of your data and that causes legal effects or significantly affects you, including profiling.
9. CLAIMS: How are claims processed?
You will also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in particular, when you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights. For more information you can check their website: www.agpd.es.